So on to the past week. During my dissertation tutorial on Monday, I realised that I had not done any work for this week as I was busy, so I discussed with Marlisa my future intentions with the dissertation. My next step is to do an experiment... Mwah ha ha. But seriously, that is my next step as it will help my research for most of my dissertation. I would like to explain the experiment to you but that's all I have been doing this week with people. I mean come on give me some space. I'll maybe tell you next week. Or when I have done it. Anyway, this week I have drawn up 'test papers' and experiment parameters for the experiment, so watch this space.
Next on a Monday is DAW. This week I spoke to Mike as I wasn't sure if my project would be valid *mild panic*, but he reassured me with ways I could present it to make it valid *Score*. Afterwards I just kept on working on the video.
-Insert Monday night practices-
Tuesday brought a late start as we don't have to go to Helen's class for a while (diplomatic reasons). However I did go and see Helen as she is my designer. I feel that she knows what she is doing with the project, so I'll just go and see her next week for an update.
In film and TV we were asked to pick a video for one of our finals. I chose a clip from Pride and Prejudice as it would give me a chance to write for and orchestra. It is also a thing that I would feel comfortable writing for as I 'like' using Sibelius. It just so happens that my copy of Sibelius I have at home as buggered up, so I have to go into college and use theirs on my days off...
Tuesday night brought one of my band rehearsals. Amazing fun. It was the first time that I've had the whole band together with a singer and keys. We ran through all the material we have been working on in the rehearsals. It was sounding great, a few more and it'll be fantastic.
Other than that, it's been pretty quiet.
Sorry for the short post, I am 'quite' busy.
Cheers guys
Daryl
No comments:
Post a Comment