Friday, 27 May 2011

"Hey look ! There's nigh !"

Alas, the final post of what has been a year of an 'all-out' stress-fest. I may keep this post brief as the majority of the exciting stuff has been and gone (but also there is a BBQ that I need to attend).

My dissertation was completed two days before the due in date and handed in on the due in date.

Mission 1 complete.

Reflection ? "If only I had started it earlier..."

Pfffft

I struggled, but I managed to do my research paper and evaluation for my individual. I'm not going to lie, it was as dry as a rice cake in the sun, covered in sand which was then put into a dehydration machine, which was then set on fire; but nonetheless it was completed. It's about slide guitar or something...

Mission 2 complete.

Bonus level ?

No.

Reflection ? See previous reflection status. I probably should have put more effort in, but I don't think it was physically possible with the mental state I had achieved whilst writing it.

Digital media project ? That got nailed. I think it went well considering all the previous trouble it has produced. I think that the voice-overs are incredibly cheesy and I should have cared more towards the end, but I think the final product was amazing compared to the initial video (that's how I presented it). Handed in on time too !

Well that's about it son.

Time to chill out, BIG STYLE.

Auf Wiedersehen my bloggy chums.

No comments:

Post a Comment